The Most Popular Halloween Candy in 2020
Grace Reiter, Lydia Reiter
Despite COVID-19’s many regulations, Halloween celebrations continued…with caution. Kids trick-or-treated at a distance, teenagers visited haunted houses while wearing masks, and parents watched scary movies in the seclusion of their own homes. But of course, Americans still consumed a plethora of candy this season–nearly 600 million pounds worth according to mobilecuisine.com.
According to AARP.org, the most popular candies from the past two years are as follows: Skittles, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, M&M’s, Snickers, Starburst, Candy Corn, Hot Tamales, Tootsie Pops, Sour Patch Kids, and Hersey Bars.
To learn more about your favorite Halloween treats, click here:
Other stories on eSomethin
- The electoral college process influenced the 2020 presidential election
- Should PHS go back four days a week?
- A Perrysburg senior’s meeting with a civil rights leader
- PJHS to attend school four days a week starting on November 10
- eSomethin holds election of its own