Degregorio relates struggles and successes with teaching from home
Social studies teacher Ron Degregorio said it has been an “adjustment” to move his classes online while parenting two young children at home.
Degregorio estimated that it takes several hours to make new assignments cohesive to online learning.
“We are fortunate that we have that opportunity,” Degregorio said of learning online, “but that’s not my style. I really miss the interaction with my students,” he said.
Other stories on eSomethin
- Remembering Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Fans get ready for “The Mandalorian” season 2
- RBG’s legacy leaves behind big shoes for Barrett to fill
- Hybrid schedule causes mixed reactions
- Perrysburg High School sports must take precautions to stay safe