Degregorio relates struggles and successes with teaching from home
Social studies teacher Ron Degregorio said it has been an “adjustment” to move his classes online while parenting two young children at home.
Degregorio estimated that it takes several hours to make new assignments cohesive to online learning.
“We are fortunate that we have that opportunity,” Degregorio said of learning online, “but that’s not my style. I really miss the interaction with my students,” he said.
Other stories on eSomethin
- Behind the themes: football and spirit week
- Behind the Mask: art teacher Caitlin Shawaker
- Has the high school’s dress code changed?
- PHS Works to Promote Diversity Through its Newest Club
- PHS students can now bring guests to this year’s homecoming