Degregorio relates struggles and successes with teaching from home
Social studies teacher Ron Degregorio said it has been an “adjustment” to move his classes online while parenting two young children at home.
Degregorio estimated that it takes several hours to make new assignments cohesive to online learning.
“We are fortunate that we have that opportunity,” Degregorio said of learning online, “but that’s not my style. I really miss the interaction with my students,” he said.
Other stories on eSomethin
- Perrysburg High School’s Crystal Concert brings audience members to tears
- Behind the mask: Science teacher Danielle Dastoli
- The Perrysburg wrestling team wins 50th annual Perrysburg Invitational Tournament
- Perrysburg Schools takes Ohio option to lower sub requirements to combat shortage
- New Yellow Oak club strives to help out the community