Degregorio relates struggles and successes with teaching from home
Social studies teacher Ron Degregorio said it has been an “adjustment” to move his classes online while parenting two young children at home.
Degregorio estimated that it takes several hours to make new assignments cohesive to online learning.
“We are fortunate that we have that opportunity,” Degregorio said of learning online, “but that’s not my style. I really miss the interaction with my students,” he said.
Other stories on eSomethin
- How athletes are staying in shape during COVID-19 quarantine
- Annual senior video celebrates the class of 2020
- Principal Short makes many decisions as the high school copes with COVID-19
- Corona-cation activities to cure your apathy
- Governor DeWine’s update on COVID-19 details changes, openings