America’s ‘most reliable’ network is not so reliable at PHS
Perrysburg High School students whose phone service is through Verizon Wireless have been complaining about the lack of service in the building. The issue started earlier this week when Verizon phones lost LTE services, and were down to 3G, 1X, or no service at all.
Of course the problem is beyond the halls of PHS and throughout the country.
Notably, the widespread issue is only a concern to a small portion of the Toledo region, most specifically just a minor portion of Perrysburg.
Verizon recently released new 5G service in large cities such as Boston, Huston, and Sioux Falls. There is no evidence for or against this being the direct correlation to the lack of service for users.
eSomethin has not yet seen comment from Verizon on the matter.
Other stories on eSomethin:
- Behind the themes: football and spirit week
- Behind the Mask: art teacher Caitlin Shawaker
- Has the high school’s dress code changed?
- PHS Works to Promote Diversity Through its Newest Club
- PHS students can now bring guests to this year’s homecoming