America’s ‘most reliable’ network is not so reliable at PHS
Perrysburg High School students whose phone service is through Verizon Wireless have been complaining about the lack of service in the building. The issue started earlier this week when Verizon phones lost LTE services, and were down to 3G, 1X, or no service at all.
Of course the problem is beyond the halls of PHS and throughout the country.
Notably, the widespread issue is only a concern to a small portion of the Toledo region, most specifically just a minor portion of Perrysburg.
Verizon recently released new 5G service in large cities such as Boston, Huston, and Sioux Falls. There is no evidence for or against this being the direct correlation to the lack of service for users.
eSomethin has not yet seen comment from Verizon on the matter.
Other stories on eSomethin:
- The eSomethin staff is growing for the 2020-2021 school year
- Statement from the adviser
- Valentine’s Day is for the single ladies
- VIDEO: Another reason to join eSomethin
- The League of Women Voters celebrates 100th anniversary and the 19th amendment at PHS