‘Noises Off!’ will make you cry with laughter
Called “the funniest farce ever written,” “Noises Off!” is a play within a play featuring actors rehearsing a flop called Nothing’s On. Baffled by entrances and exits, missed cues, missed lines, and bothersome props, including several plates of sardines, cast members drive Lloyd, their director, into a seething rage and back several times during the run.
Presented from both audience and backstage viewpoints, watch the “performance” near the end of its 10-week run, and the romantic rivalries, lovers’ tiffs and personal quarrels, plus offstage shenanigans, onstage bedlam and the occasional attack with a fire axe along the way.
The show is on Nov. 8th and Nov. 9th at 7:30 p.m. and on Nov. 10th at 2:30 p.m. The tickets are $10 each. On Friday, student tickets are only $5 each.
More news on eSomethin
- Fowl and Fodder’s newest concept and location
- “Mamma Mia” Leaves Audiences Dancing in the Aisles
- Nickel World: Fun Games (When They Work) VIDEO
- Charlie’s Choice: Lola’s Frozen Yogurt
- Looking for Video Games? Try Flotsam Games and Collectables in Perrysburg