Vans Flip Challenge
Grace Reiter and Kennedy Rowley
Vans seem to be the fashion rage these days. Anywhere you look at Perrysburg High School, you can find hightops, lowtops, checkered, and even personalized Vans.
Recently, videos have been spreading of Vans landing perfectly on their sole no matter how they initially fall.
The eSomethin Staff wanted to test out this myth. We flipped the famous shoes all over PHS in the name of science, with prior permission in every location, of course.
Is the legend of flipping Vans now proven? Decide in the comments.
Other stories on eSomethin:
- Mr. Gentry’s final year at PHS is set to be a showstopper
- “The Holidate” is a cute movie to swoon over — or laugh at
- “Lend Me a Tenor” strikes a high note with audiences
- A guide to COVID Halloween!
- Fans get ready for “The Mandalorian” season 2