Looking for Video Games? Try Flotsam Games and Collectables in Perrysburg
Shane Fite and Chelsea Fisher
Not many Perrysburg students know about Flotsam, a small games and comic book store located at 134 E 3rd St., near Way Public Library.
It’s location makes Flotsam hard to find, since it’s not near other well-known, often visited businesses, but their selection is worth the trip. Flotsam offers hard to find and fun collectibles for affordable prices!
Brad Wenzlick, Flotsam cashier, says that sales are “definitely [more] video games, like GameCube and N64.”
The store recently helped with the PHS video game night by lending gaming consoles and games. They also offered some prizes.
Flotsam sells video games, comic books, action figures, trading cards, and other collectibles. They also buy and trade merchandise. Customers can stay connected by following Flotsam on Facebook.
Other reviews on eSomethin:
- Fowl and Fodder’s newest concept and location
- “Mamma Mia” Leaves Audiences Dancing in the Aisles
- Nickel World: Fun Games (When They Work) VIDEO
- Charlie’s Choice: Lola’s Frozen Yogurt
- Looking for Video Games? Try Flotsam Games and Collectables in Perrysburg