Only two days after an explosive device was found in billionaire businessman George Soros’ mailbox, more have been sent to many influential liberals and a major news agency.
One was discovered near Bill and Hillary Clinton’s home in Chappaqua, New York. Another was sent to former President Barack Obama’s home in Washington D.C.
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo’s office and former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz also received a similar package.
CNN had to be evacuated after a bomb threat and possible, “explosive device” the agency reported was found at Time Warner Cable’s headquarters in New York (where CNN is located). The package was addressed to John Brennan (a contributor for MSNBC and NBC, but not CNN) who worked under the Obama administration and has had a feud with President Trump.
Hillary Clinton was quoted as saying that this is a, “troubling time” when referring to the packages.
Update: Since this story was written, a suspect, Cesar Sayoc, has been arrested and charged. He is innocent until proven guilty
Other stories on eSomethin:\
- PIT Wrestling Tournament 2019 Recap
- 2018 PHS ‘Christmas through the Ages’ Choir Concert
- VIDEO: Robotics Club Takes Up Drone Racing
- Jackets Take Down the Panthers (with Goldfish for Dinner)
- Julia Lee Rows Her Way to Notre Dame
- George H. W. Bush: A Legacy of Service