The PHS class of 2019 was alive on September 11th, 2001, but has no memory of the event itself. They were only months or days old when the country was attacked.
Zach Isaacson explores the experiences of teachers and staff who remember the tragedy firsthand.
Other stories on eSomethin:
- Mixed Opinions: PHS Earns C Grade Preparing Students for Success
- Defunded: Goodbye, Perrysburg Alternatives to Substance Abuse
- Fashion Op-Ed: How To Stay Within Dress Code
- Jackets Football Falls to the Whitmer Panthers
- VIDEO: REMEMBERING 9/11
- PHS Senior Franny Sberna Commits to D2 University