The PHS class of 2019 was alive on September 11th, 2001, but has no memory of the event itself. They were only months or days old when the country was attacked.
Zach Isaacson explores the experiences of teachers and staff who remember the tragedy firsthand.
Other stories on eSomethin:
- PIT Wrestling Tournament 2019 Recap
- 2018 PHS ‘Christmas through the Ages’ Choir Concert
- VIDEO: Robotics Club Takes Up Drone Racing
- Jackets Take Down the Panthers (with Goldfish for Dinner)
- Julia Lee Rows Her Way to Notre Dame
- George H. W. Bush: A Legacy of Service