Starting Monday, March 12th, students at Perrysburg High School could no longer carry backpacks between classes. The decision was made based on many factors: crowding at the high school and school safety were among the top concerns.
Students are allowed a single laptop case, however. The school is selling an approved case for $30.
The change left students with many questions about how to carry needed items from class to class. eSomethin staff investigated what actually fits in the laptop cases offered.
Other stories on eSomethin:
- Mixed Opinions: PHS Earns C Grade Preparing Students for Success
- Defunded: Goodbye, Perrysburg Alternatives to Substance Abuse
- Fashion Op-Ed: How To Stay Within Dress Code
- Jackets Football Falls to the Whitmer Panthers
- VIDEO: REMEMBERING 9/11
- PHS Senior Franny Sberna Commits to D2 University