Starting Monday, March 12th, students at Perrysburg High School could no longer carry backpacks between classes. The decision was made based on many factors: crowding at the high school and school safety were among the top concerns.
Students are allowed a single laptop case, however. The school is selling an approved case for $30.
The change left students with many questions about how to carry needed items from class to class. eSomethin staff investigated what actually fits in the laptop cases offered.
Other stories on eSomethin:
- #NeverAgain and a PHS Walk Out
- Checked Baggage: What Fits in School Laptop Cases?
- Backpacks Banned Starting 4th Quarter
- Perrysburg Mock Trial Teams Compete at District Competition
- Editorial Cartoon: Human Trafficking in Ohio
- Stop the Violence: Self-Defense Class for Upperclassmen