Starting Monday, March 12th, students at Perrysburg High School could no longer carry backpacks between classes. The decision was made based on many factors: crowding at the high school and school safety were among the top concerns.
Students are allowed a single laptop case, however. The school is selling an approved case for $30.
The change left students with many questions about how to carry needed items from class to class. eSomethin staff investigated what actually fits in the laptop cases offered.
Other stories on eSomethin:
- 2018 “Driven to Succeed” Senior Car Giveaway
- Seniors Sign to Serve Their Country
- Have Some Fun in the Sun | Summer activities just for you!
- 2018 Girls Lacrosse Season
- Some 2018 Seniors Can Vote in the Midterm Election in November
- eSomethin Staffer Jillian Craig earns Journalism scholarship