Checked Baggage: What Fits in School Laptop Cases?
Starting Monday, March 12th, students at Perrysburg High School could no longer carry backpacks between classes. The decision was made based on many factors: crowding at the high school and school safety were among the top concerns.
Students are allowed a single laptop case, however. The school is selling an approved case for $30.
The change left students with many questions about how to carry needed items from class to class. eSomethin staff investigated what actually fits in the laptop cases offered.
Other stories on eSomethin:
- And I will be here with those dry tears
- PHS to return 4 days starting March 16
- USA Gymnastics makes surprising new deal, angering many
- OPINION: Uyghurs are being discriminated against in China
- DECA is recruiting for next school year and they want YOU
- Podcast: Questions you may have before joining eSomethin