By Chelsea Fisher
After five glorious years, Maumee has finally stolen the bell from Perrysburg. The logical conclusion would be that students would be sad and outraged, but Jackets have a more optimistic [sometimes petty] outlook on the rivalry.
Spending some quality time and sharing some chocolates with my special someone… pic.twitter.com/yVk7OWfHwk
— Tom Hosler (@tlh2supt) October 27, 2017
— Ash (@ashleythomason_) October 28, 2017
When you have attachment issues and you’re not ready to let go. pic.twitter.com/qQ6rO31tFy
— MrDeGregorio (@MrDeGregorio) October 30, 2017
maumee can admire the bell for a year… we’ll be back #maulmaumee
— montana (@montymorgs) October 28, 2017
I’m not saying someone should do this, but https://t.co/K9ZUbDpyGk
— 🌺Chelsea Fisher🌺 (@Chelbell1003) October 28, 2017
A good rivalry that has now become interesting and competitive. That’s what it’s all about. Congrats to Maumee, but don’t get too attached🔔🔕
— Perrysburg Pride (@PburgPride) October 28, 2017
More stories on eSomethin:
- The Lady Jackets Bowling team is back in business!
- Editorial: Is Bowling a sport? Of course!
- Perrysburg Rugby “Rucking” To State Championships (Yep, Plural)
- Bowling Season Starting Today
- Somethin’ or Nothin’ Podcast, Episode 4
- Seniors’ Last Football Game