HISTORIC PERRYSBURG: Hood Park
By Riley Pierce
I’ve always had a strong interest in history. Recently, I decided I wanted to know more about Perrysburg’s local history, so I sat down with Robert Boyd, a former president of the Perrysburg Historical Society and an author of multiple books about our area’s history to find out the stories behind the places you pass every day.
This video is about Hood Park, its founding, development, and statues.
Other stories on eSomethin:
- #BeeThere for Perrysburg Girls
- Jacket Hockey Raises Over $600 for Deserving Family
- Are Higher Level Courses Worth it?
- The Jackets Swarm Southview in a 21-0 Victory
- Jackets Football Falls to the Whitmer Panthers
- Hope is Not Lost for Football Season!