Tuesday’s Levy Weighs Heavily on Perrysburg Schools
Superintendent Tom Hosler sat down with eSomethin for an extended interview in mid-October. In the first installment of his interview, Connor Phlegar asks about the upcoming Perrysburg Schools levy. The renewal accounts for roughly 27 percent of the schools’ budget.
Mr. Hosler describes the seriousness of this vote, explaining some of the programs that may be cut if the voters deny the levy.
Read more coverage about the levy on eSomethin.
Other stories on eSomethin:
- When it comes to those new year’s resolutions, the odds are against you
- Editorial Cartoon: The Reality of “Freedom”
- Isn’t It Romanic Falls Short of Capturing the Hearts of its Audience
- Senior Night with the Swim Team
- Court Couples Crowned
- Opinion Editorial: Is Burning Your Nike Clothes Worth It?
- Opinion-Editorial: Boycott Nike? Just Do It.
- President Trump to Attorney General: You’re Fired
- The Young Club: Young Democrats
- Staff Member at PHS Retires