The Final Day: MAUL MAUMEE!
By Izzie Knestrick
To end the final day of spirit week, Yellow Jacket students came together to show their pride for Perrysburg High School by dressing in their black and gold gear, or in better known terms, the winning team’s colors! Every classes hallway was decorated with posters, streamers and balloons in honor of Maul Maumee week, each one more festive than the last. The pride that Perrysburg students possessed during this week was phenomenal, and they, without a doubt, proved that fact through this years spirit week themes. At the end of the night, Perrysburg’s football team, indeed, mauled Maumee 48-21. Now come on, who couldn’t be proud to be a Yellow Jacket?
Sports stories on eSomethin:
- How athletes are staying in shape during COVID-19 quarantine
- Teachers’ record now 3-0 after the staff/student basketball game
- PIT Wrestling Tournament shows power of Perrysburg team
- Jackets hockey strikes again!
- Midnight Madness hypes up fans at start of basketball season
- How the Jackets prepare for ‘Maumee Week’: Wednesday and Thursday
- Lady Jackets soccer finishes second in NLL in bittersweet loss to Anthony Wayne
- How the Jackets prepare for ‘Maumee week’
- Jackets XC plans rebound from Tiffin Carnival
- Perrysburg Girls Lacrosse — NLL Champs, and on the Path to States