‘Jack Reacher: Never Go Back’ Review
By Ally Parks
Want a new action movie? Love Tom Cruise? Well, now is your chance to see him back in action in his new movie Jack Reacher: Never Go Back. Jack Reacher, played by Tom Cruise, goes to Washington D.C. to see Major Susan Turner, who is played by Cobie Smulders. When he arrives he finds out she’s arrested after two of her soldiers were killed, and soon after he finds himself charged with murder. Both team up to clear their names.While on the journey for answers, Jack finds out he may or may not have a daughter, Sam, played by Danika Yarosh. When he finds her, he doesn’t realize he puts her in the way of danger. Sam must join Jack and Major Turner on the journey to New Orleans to stay safe while being hunted by Hunter, who is played by Patrick Heusinger, he is an ex-military officer and was assigned to kill them from someone inside the base. Major Turner soon finds Daniel Prudhomme played by Austin Hebert, who can clear her name but not all goes well. Soon after, the action kicks off to save Sam who is held captive by the Hunter.
I loved this movie. But I would recommend watching the first movie, ‘Jack Reacher’ before you watch this new one so you have background knowledge of Jack and his past. This movie is based on a book series called Jack Reacher written by Lee Child. There are 19 books in the series so if you’re in need of a book try Lee Child’s Killing Floor. The first book came out in 1998 and his most recent book Make Me came out in 2015. I loved seeing all the action in this movie but I must say if you don’t like blood, breaking bones, and brutal death then I would not watch do to a lot of that; there is a lot of funny lines said which made all of the crowd in the theater laugh. I rate this 5 out of 5 stars do to all the action and funny quotes. The creator’s goal of this movie was to make people laugh but also make us all wish we had the skills of Jack Reacher. So if you’re looking for a fun action packed movie to see this weekend, go see ‘Jack Reacher: Never Go Back’.
This movie is rated PG-13 and runs around 113 minutes.
Other reviews on eSomethin:
- EDITORIAL: To binge or not to binge Netflix’s series “The Rain”
- “The Holidate” is a cute movie to swoon over — or laugh at
- “Lend Me a Tenor” strikes a high note with audiences
- Fowl and Fodder’s newest concept and location
- “Mamma Mia” Leaves Audiences Dancing in the Aisles
- Nickel World: Fun Games (When They Work) VIDEO
- Charlie’s Choice: Lola’s Frozen Yogurt
- Looking for Video Games? Try Flotsam Games and Collectables in Perrysburg
- Isn’t It Romanic Falls Short of Capturing the Hearts of its Audience
- Fitbit Versa: A VERSAtile Smartwatch