Baking with Liv & Riss
By Olivia Henthorn and Marissa Amstutz
Cream Cheese Frosting — difficult level medium.
Here’s how to make some delicious cream cheese frosting.
2 Sticks Butter, unsalted & softened
16 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
3 C Powdered Sugar
4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ Tsp Almond Extract
1 Very Small Pinch of Salt
Total Prep Time: 7 Minutes
Steps to make the Frosting:
- In a large bowl, place the butter and mix with a hand mixer on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Then add cream cheese and mix that for 2 minutes until well blended.
- One cup at a time, add the powdered sugar and blend well.
- Add salt, vanilla extract, and almond extract and mix all of this together.
- Now the frosting is done! Refrigerate the leftover icing.