Congratulations Class of 2013!
Graduates give some final thoughts, memories
*Valerie Apel: “A little rebellion now and then is a good thing.”-The Hunt for Red October
* Hannah Bakies: “Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened” –Dr.Seuss
* Jessie Baroncini: “I may be brown on the outside, but I’m the same as all of you on the inside. Except better.”
* Allie Bartholomew: “I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons and maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower
* Zachary Base: “ I’m just saying that you have never seen Spider-Man and me in the same room together.”
* Spencer Beallas: “Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”-Leonardo da Vinvi
* Alyssa Beach: Life’s a beach and I’m just playing in the sand.
* Krupa Bhavsar: “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!” –Babe Ruth
* Hunter Bihn: “Sometimes you must believe in order to see in or not.”
* Eric Billmaier: “Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that paring need not last forever…Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time…that is up to you.” –Salesman
* Devin Bilski: “What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight-it’s the size of the fight in the dog.”-Dwight D. Eisenhower
* Drew Binkley: “Along the coast road, by the headland. The early lights of winter-glow. I’ll pour a cup to you my darling, and raise it up saying cheerio.” –Ian Anderson
* Austin Bishop: CREATINE
* Maggie Bittner: “Be who you want to be, B-A-R-B-I-E”
* Jessica Bohnenkamp: “Some people were put into your life for a reason. Either they are a lesson or a blessing.”
* Brandel: It’s always darkest before the dawn, and the dawn is coming.
* Chloe Buehler: Will is thirsty.
* Bryant Byrd: Bring a senior is AWESOME.
* Devon Cairns: “Swerve”-“Big” Sean Anderson
* Mason Cajka: Reach for your goals, unless they are unattainable, at which point you should just settle for mediocrity.
* Alexa Camp: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
* Stephanie Camberlain: “And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ-to the glory and praise of God.”-Philippians 1:9-11
* Madison Chelminski: “I’m too lazy to think a quote…#senioritis”
* Esther Christensen: “Long may you innocence reign, like shells on the shore. And many your limits be unknown. And may your efforts be your own. If you ever feel you can’t take it anymore, don’t break character. You’ve got a lot of heart.”-Be Still(The Killers)
* Brady Clayton: “I don’t hate you, I hate you all equally.”-Ben Fry
* Erin Connelly: “Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.”-Babe Ruth
* Celia Connolly: “If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and every day you have the opportunity to write a new page.”-Anonymous
* Grace Conley: “In the end its not what we get its what we give.”-Paul McCartney * Jared Coil: “Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.”
* Matt Corbett: “I can’t be running back and fourth forever between grief and high delight.”-J.D. Salinger
* Nick Cote: “It feels good to be on top”
*Evan Cygnor: “Life’s a journey, not a destination.”-Steven Tyler
* Enrique Davila: “Listen, Smile, Dream. Have a good trip.”
* Austin Davis: “Every man dies, not every man really lives.”-Sir William Wallace
* Nick DeKoninck: God Forgives, I don’t
* Maddie DeLong: “Leave a little sparkle wherever you go.”-unknown
* Paul DeJong: “There is a good reason they call these ceremonies “commencement exercises.” Graduation is not the end, it is the beginning.”-Orrin Hatch
* Nate Dommer: 50,000 people used to live here, now it’s a ghost town
* Katie Dunphy: “Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.”-Leon J. Suenes
* Kyle Durham: “Hello…how about that ride in? I guess that’s why they call it Sin City haha. You guys might not now this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there…there was two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack and Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought ‘wait a second, could it be?’ And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas.”
* Shane Edwards: School is overrated
* Kiefer Eller: Allah, Buddha, God and or Jesus. It does not matter lets all coexist.
* Kaitlyn Enneper: “When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.”-unknown
* Emma Faehnle: “Now hop in my minivan, let’s get rowdy.”-Eminem
* Kate Faehnle: “I’m sorry that people are so jealous of me…but I can’t help it that I’m so popular.”-Gretchen Wieners
* Will Ferguson: All Future Seniors: Senior year isn’t easy.
* Nick Frank: “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”-Dr.Seuss
* Zach Frank: Why read a book when you can SparkNote everything!
* Tyler Freeman: “I woke up in a new Bugatti.”
* John Gadient: Everything has been said before, and probably better, but somebody forgot it.
* Spencer George: “Life’s good”
* Kirsten Geraghty: “Faith is not knowing what your future holds, its knowing who holds your future.”
* Kylee Gill: Here’s to the nights that turned into mornings, with friends that turned into family.
* Brooklyn Grams: “That’s hot!”-Paris Hilton
* Sam Gremler: “It’s not our abilities that make us who we truly are; it is our choices.”-J.K. Rowling
* Joshua Gribble: There is neither karma nor fate, but decision.
* Corey Griffith: “Homework can’t kill you, but why take that chance.”-Unknown
* Ian Haase: “We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.”
* Morganne Hansen: “Happy girls are the prettiest” – Audrey Hepburn
* Zach Hartenburg: Dented cans are half price! Microsoft went down three points! -Big Daddy
* Sarah Haukedahl: “Ravioli Ravioli Give Me The Formuoli”
* Mackenzie Hayes: “We’re all a little weird, and life’s a little weird. So when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with our own we fall into a mutual weirdness and call it love, true love.” -unknown
* Brittany Haynes: “High school is like a relationship with an ex-boyfriend; it might have been fun while it lasted, but it’s time to move on to bigger and better things.”
* Alec Herhold: “See you next Tuesday Perrysburg ladies”
* Kyle Hixon: “I’d rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, because sinners are much more fun” – Billy Joel
* Frederick Hjortsberg: “Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing.” -Euripides
*Jessica Huebner: “Thanks for the adventure. Now go have a new one” -Up
* Alex Huff: “Stop sitting back saying ‘yah man that’d be cool, I want to be this, I want to be that.’ Well then grab your (…) and be it” -Greg Plitt
* Heather Hugg: Good luck everybody!
* Madeline Horvat: “It’s all success if it’s what you need. Do what you like and do it honestly.” -Angels & Airwaves
* Kara Horvath: “You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself in any direction you choose.”
* CiAira Jackson: “Dream on. The best is yet to come.” -unknown
* Justin Jacobs: “I haven’t applied yet, but I’m probably going to Harvard”
* Laila Jamaleddin: “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened”
* Nasser Jemaa: Can’t stop, won’t stop, gotta stay fly.
* Madi Jensen: “Life is like a water slide; pick the slide you’re going to ride based on the pool you want to land in.”
* Marisa Joldrichsen: “It’s better to live one day as a lion than a dozen years as a sheep.” – Snoopy (Charles M. Schulz)
* Taylor Jordan: “Moderately priced soaps are my calling.” – Tina Fey
* Andrea Julius: “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it’s a memory.” -Dr. Seuss
* Shelby Kaser: “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” -Audrey Hepburn
* Jordan Kelso: Finishing high school is a lot like peeing yourself, you can’t believe you did it but it gives you a warm feeling and a sense of accomplishment.
*Joshua Kemp: “Act as if it were impossible to fail.”
* Tyler Kempton:“There seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.”
* Colleen Kettinger: When I look back on my life, I see pain, mistakes, and heartache. When I look in the mirror, I see strength, learned lessons, and pride in myself.”
* Abdurrafey Khan: Look at all the bothers I give
* Sydney Kiel: “Weird itself, even in the dictionary is just something that is different and unexplainable. A weirdo is someone who follows their heart. I’m definitely weird, ain’t nothing wrong with that.” -Kid Cudi
* Taylor Knisel: “Remember this time and smile, it was a road worth traveling, so remember and smile rather than cry.”
* Morgan Kolby: “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not something to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” – William Jennings Bryan
* Matt Kosmyna: “Is mayonnaise an instrument?” – Patrick Star
* Kyle Kramer: “If you can take a hit you’re strong. If you can get back up after a hit, you’re stronger.”
* Miranda Kubiak: “We’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one.” -The Doctor
* Zoe Kusnier: “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”-Gandhi
* Shelby Lahey:“If you can change the way people think and the way they see the world, you can change the way people live their lives. You hold the key to becoming a legend.”
* Jessie LaHote: “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” -Albus Dumbledore
* Grant Laurer: “He who never made a mistake never made a discovery.”
* Alexa Long: “Taking risks makes the best memories.”
* Kyle Lucki: “The constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness, you have to catch it yourself.” -Benjamin Franklin
* Anna Makar: “Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and in the end it’s only with yourself.” -Sunscreen
* Anna Marsh: “Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen” – Hebrew 1:11
* Alana Marsh: “She who kneels before God can stand before anyone.”
* Aliisa Mason: “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.”-Dr.Seuss
* Kaitlynn McCamey: To whom much is given, much is expected.
* Erin McConnell: Wherever you go, go with all your heart –Confucius
* Abi McCormick: Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up. James 4:10
* Max McGrath: “Believe deep down in your heart your heart you’re destined to do great things.”
* Emily Mettert: “Sometimes me think; ‘what is friend?’ And then me say. ‘friend is someone to share the last cookie with.’”-Cookie Monster
* Bekah Meyers: “Allons-y”-The Doctor
* Madeline Mielcarek: Promise me you’ll never forget me, because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.
* Bailey Miller: “A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are made for.”
* Colin Miller: “The last step of any journey is the first step of a greater adventure.”-A Wrinkle in Time
* Eric Mills: Grammer is a waist of time four all my classmates and me.
* Zach Moyer: “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”-The Great Gatsby
* Lisa Muniz: “Excuses are bridges to nowhere.”-Mr.Delauter
* Rachael Myak: “What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are small matters as to what lies within us.”-Emerson
* Robert Myak: “Success isn’t the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.”-Arnol Glasow
* Becca Neuman: Whhaaaatt?
* Harrison Newberg: “Don’t believe me just watch.”
* Tiffany Neyhart: Enjoy the little things in life because one day you’ll look back and realize they were big.
* Courtney Onofrey: They say that I couldn’t last a day in the real world, I say you wouldn’t survive a night in mine.
* Angela Pantorno: Your mission: Be so busy loving your life you have no time for hate, regret or fear.
* Angela Panzero: “No matter how you get there or where you end up, human beings have this miraculous gift to make that place home.”-Creed Bratton, The Office
* Emily Panzero: “do I want to be feared or loved? Um…easy, both. I want people o be afraid of how much they love me.”-Michael Scott
* Nooper Parekh: “Have faith in your dreams and some day your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, If you keep on believing that dream that you wish will come true.”-Cinderella
* Ryan Peiffer: Future seniors: Carton switches with Darnay, Miss Pross kills Madame Defarge
* Katelynn Perales: “Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can’t change.”
* Maddy Perry: “Happiness depends upon ourselves.”
* Jessy Pflegharr: “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.”-Farrah Gray
* Kayla Pietkowski: “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion!’”-Muhammad Ali
* Meagan Poczekaj: “Bad decisions make good memories.”
* Amanda Poll: …and to the “good life,” whatever it is and whatever it happens to be.
* Dan Pozniak: “I see now that the circumstances of one’s birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”-Mewtwo
* Jimmy Reddick: May your hats fly as high as your dreams!
* Grace Reymann: “Life is too short to be anything but fabulous.”
* Madison Rhodes: Nothing ever happens like you imagine it will.
* Steph Richards: “Sometimes on the way to a dream you get lost and find a better one.”
* Justin Richie: If you have nothing to live for, you better have something to die for.
* Alexis Riffer: “Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.”-Walt Disney
* SamiJo Roberts: “Life brings tears, smiles and memories. The tears dry, the smiles fade but the memories last forever.”
* Nicholas Rossler: “When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”-Jimi Hendrix
* Ryan Roth: “Eh, I’ll do it tomorrow.”-me, everyday this year * Alex Russell: “Today is your day, your mountain is waiting. So get on your way.”-Dr.Seuss
* Lindsey Russell: “Life ain’t always beautiful, but it’s a beautiful ride.”-Gary Allan
* Annie Rutherford: I will always care for you all, even if we are not together and even if we are far, far away from each other.
* Zach Salahat: When your life flashes before your eyes, make sure you have plenty to watch. * * Taslim Sattar: There isn’t a Z in my name.
* Sydney Scheckelhoff: “You can never be old and wise if you were never young and crazy.”
* Chris Schimmoeller: “I may be gone, but the dream lives on.”
* Jeffrey Schorsch: “See you at Wimbledon.”
*Sam Schrader: “STATE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!”
* Kennedy Schwartz: “You never know what you can’t achieve, until you don’t achieve it.” -Mr. Gordon, 21 Jump Street
* Corey Selhorst: “Doesn’t have to be great, just better than it was.” -Corey Selhorst
* Morgan Shank: To be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.
* Samantha Shook: “I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow and each road leads you where you want to go.” -Rascal Flatts
* Patrick Short: In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”-Abraham Lincoln
* Cody Smith: Don’t let yourself get in the way of your ambitions.
* Lindsay Smith: “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.”
* Michael Smith: “Congratulations Perrysburg class of 2013” -Robert Frost
* Ryan Smith: “Perhaps the different part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it” -Unknown
* Sammy Smith: “Don’t let tomorrow take up today.”
* Toby Smith: “Blas doesn’t even lift.”
* Ally Sodd: “E.L.E. Everybody love everybody.”
* Anissa Spitler: “Be the best version of yourself.”
* Dallas Stiles: “The world ends with you.”
* Allie Stuckey: “Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.” -Unknown
* Amanda Suarez: “A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” -John Augustus Shedd
* Scott Sundermeier: “I did not mean to hit the bus” -Me
* Cailey Sutter: Don’t worry about the future or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum. -Mary Schmich
* Evie Tammarine: We don’t want to stay, but when we leave we’ll cry, cause these are the memories that will never die. -Evie
* Hayden Thomas: “love Sosa!”
* Daniel Turner: Although it is sad to leave, there is good in goodbye.
* Emma Vackert: Fasho
* Raegen Vickers: “Well behaved women rarely make history” -Laurel Thatcher
* Gina Vincent: “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today” -James Dean
* Leah Weaver: “I’m calling the police”
* Hannah Weiker: “Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.”-Unknown
* Mollie Whitacre: Winner winner chicken dinner
* Steven Wilhelm: If I had cleared the trees and drove the green it would’ve been a great shot
* Christy Wilkin: “Everything is okay in the end, if it’s not okay, then it’s not the end.”
* Maddy Williams: “Winner winner Chicken Dinner”
* Charlie Wyraz: Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die tomorrow.
* Alli Wyrick: Proverbs 16:3 “Commit to the lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.”
* Emily Wyrick: “But those who hope in the lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” -Isaiah 40:31
* Bailey Warner: “We shall goon forever” -The Goon Squad
* Kristen Woods: “I don’t know how to put this, but I’m kind of a big deal.”
* Jacob Yarian: Live in the moment, remember your past, look forward to the future
* Abbey Youel: “If you are not willing to look stupid, nothing great is ever going to happen to you”
* Victoria Yushkova: Damian: Taylor Zimmermann, two for you. Glenn Coco? FOUR for you, Glenn Coco! You go, Glenn Coco. And uh… “Caddy” Heron. Do we have a “Caddy” Heron here? Cady: It’s Cady. Damian: Oh Cady, here you go, one for you… And none for Gretchen Wieners, bye. -Mean Girls
* Uraiba Zafar: “ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind” -Dr. Seuss